Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Pakistan. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering LLP Formation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to get a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is available. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. If unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and these people stamped with proper stamp duty. Get them signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of your company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may are expensive of time and money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and has the right teams to complete each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and choose a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.